Thursday, March 29, 2012

TOWIE's Lauren Goodger ditches the sarong to unveil her beach body in a silver bikini



She has previously opened up about her insecurities about her figure, revealing she tries to cover her body up.
But The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger has obviously got her confidence back as she shunned the cover up and posed on a beach in just a bikini.


The 25-year-old stepped out in the Miami heat in a silver string bikini as she frolicked in the sea and walked along the sand.
The reality TV star has been enjoying a girly getaway in Florida with her girl friends, including TOWIE castmate Frankie Essex.


And she has been left upset by online comments knocking her figure as photos have emerged of her array of skimpy beach get-ups during the break.


Lauren has so far covered up in larger swimsuits, sarongs and kaftans, while Frankie opted for small bikinis.
But she has slowly got her confidence back up as she spendt more time in the sunny state.
She was earlier seen in a red bikini as she lapped up the rays, while a number of male admirers leant in to give her a kiss as she sunbathed.


And now Goodger has decided to ditch the cover up and happily pose in a silver two-piece as she opted to show off her curvy figure.
The TV star ensured she brought some Essex glitz to her beach get-up as the metallic bikini included heart-shaped detailing at the side.
And she dressed it up more with a chunky bracelet and large shades.
Lauren has previously opened up about her body struggles as she is targeted over her weight.
She has said to heat magazine: 'I think about it all of the time – from the moment I get up but I still struggle to do anything about it. It’s upsetting me more than anything, it’s like I’m punishing myself.
'When I think about it it all gets too much. I think everyone looks at me and thinks; "She’s fat." I hate the way I look.
'I just feel like I need to confront it. It's like I have a problem with food.'
But there was no sign of her insecurities as she happily posed and showed off her curves.
Lauren happily stood in the tiny swimsuit as she walked along with skyhigh wedges, and she was later seen splashing in the sea with her friends.
And she even posted some photos of herself in the bikini on her own Twitter page as she wrapped up her time away.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...