Friday, May 14, 2010

Sexy wife Demi Moore

Demi Moore's marriage makes her feel sexy.
The actress - who wed husband Ashton Kutcher in 2005 - says she feels great about herself because her actor spouse loves her so much.

She told Look magazine: "I feel sexy because I feel loved. That's what sexy is - it's feeling good from the inside. When you feel sexy or sensuous, you naturally want to open up and give, and I think that comes from being able to receive love and desire." Demi - who, at 47, is 15 years older than Ashton - also believes because she's so happy in her personal life it helps her to look good.

She said: "Laughter and smiling are the best antidotes to ageing you could possibly have. I pretty much think of myself as still being five. I think that's why my twitter picture is of me at five. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself. I think there's quite a few women in the public eye who are really defining the way women in their 40s and 50s are perceived.

"The more we see ourselves as interesting and sexy, the more other people will receive us in that way too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...