Saturday, November 20, 2010

Glenn McGrath is married!


Cricket legend Glenn McGrath and his lovely lady Sara Leonardi were married this afternoon in their home in Cronulla in Sydney's south.
The wedding was a low-key affair with only Glenn's children James, 10, and Holly, 9, and family members in attendance.
Glenn and Sara, 28, met in South Africa and announced their engagement a few months ago after a whirlwind 15-month romance.

In an interview earlier this year, Glenn said of Sara that he 'can't picture life without her' and that he wanted to try for a baby 'hopefully soon'.
Those close to the couple are thrilled Glenn has found love again after enduring the heartbreak of losing his first wife Jane after an 11-year battle with breast cancer.
'After Jane passed away, I never thought that I could love another woman,' said Glenn. 'I was adamant about that. I never thought I would fall in love with anyone else, but I am in love with Sara, totally and completely and absolutely.'





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...