Friday, November 5, 2010

Penny Lancaster Bumps It In Beverly Hills


Expectant mom Penny Lancaster showed off her growing bump as she and a few friends did some shopping in Beverly Hills, California (October 22). She looks great!
Penny, 39, and her husband Rod Stewart recently opened up about their 2-year struggle to conceive. She describes the moment when she finally got the happy news that she was pregnant:
 couldn’t believe it. I burst into tears. I called Rod when I was still sobbing. Rod said, 'I’m in the middle of a restaurant in Russia, crying.' I kept pinching myself. Neither of us could believe it."
The couple's first child Alastair is turning 5 next month. Rod is also dad to six other children ranging in age from 16 to 46.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...