Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Katie Price Taking It Slow With Leandro

Katie Price is "seeing how it goes" with new man in her life Leandro Penna.
The 32-year-old star had planned to stay single following her separation from second husband Alex Reid but she admits she likes the hunky Argentinean model but is determined to take things slowly with him.
She said in an interview on British station Radio 5 Live: "We're just getting to know each other, in fact I wanted to be single after Alex, but I ended up meeting Leo, but we're just getting to know each other now."
The former glamour model - who has two children, Junior, five, and Princess Tiaamii, three, with her first husband Peter Andre and has an eight-year-old son Harvey from a previous relationship - has also revealed she is sad at the demise of her marriage to Alex but is "happy" with her life currently.

Asked about scenes of her rowing with the cage fighter on her new reality TV show 'Katie', she said: "It is what it is. What can I say, it's on film. I can't deny it, it is what it is. It showed a lot of the breakdown of our relationship.
"It's sad what happened. Obviously we both had issues with each other that couldn't be resolved. So it is what it is.
"That's my life. You only live once. There's no rule book. I'm happy. I think my life's really fun. I'm a happy girl."
Katie also now finds herself questioning her almost four-year marriage to Peter was heavily media-influenced.
She added to UK daytime TV show 'This Morning': "I think, 'Oh my god was it really a relationship?' It was all cameras and photo shoots. It's wrong to have a relationship based on that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...