Thursday, May 19, 2011

Victoria's Secret Angel Kate Upton denies she had balcony kiss with Kanye West - but we bet he wishes he had...

It's been the talk of Cannes all week that 18-year-old lingerie model Kate Upton was Kanye West's new girl after the star was seen kissing a curvy blonde on a balcony in the French city - but the Victoria's Secret Angel is denying it's her.
The budding supermodel not only shot down claims she was dating the 33-year-old rapper, but says she wasn't even in Europe at the time - and was instead working in the U.S.
Writing on her Twitter last night, she insisted: 'Hey I said I wasnt in Cannes come on that girl doesn't even look like me... I'm not with kanye, I'm not dating kanye.'
There's now speculation than in fact the Golddigger star was locking lips with a French actress and model called Virginie Maury. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...