Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stacey Solomon shows off her pregnancy curves in a series of sexy gowns



Many women opt for loose-fitting clothing when they are pregnant.
But Stacey Solomon is showing no sign of toning down her glamorous image now she is pregnant, displaying her pregnancy curves in a series of evening dresses to mark her role as a judge for the Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year competition.
The 22-year-old star, who is due to give birth in early May, is seen wearing a plunging black number before changing into a blue dress with diamante detaling for the shoot.And in the accompanying interview, Stacey, who is also mother to son Zac, said she has been suffering from a few bizarre cravings during the pregnancy.





She said: 'I drove to a McDonalds drive through and ordered a cup of pickles. Literally, I had a McDonalds cup filled just with pickles.'
But Stacey added that she can't see herself regaining her pre-pregnancy body too quickly after giving birth.
She explained: 'I'll probably be eating just as much, and it will take me ages to get my body back. Victoria Beckham seems to walk out of the hospital two days after giving birth as skinny as ever," she said.
'Everyone knew I was pregnant at three months, I'm so big now, but I know it's going to take ages to get my body back.'
Stacey also said Zac is looking forward to having a sibling, adding: 'He's so excited, he checks my bump every day to make sure it's still there.'
The singer and presenter, who posed for Foxy Bingo's magazine, said she may marry fiance Aaron Barham next year.
She said: 'For me, I want to make sure I have both my kids down the aisle with me, and be small enough to fit in my dress, but we're hoping to organise it for next summer, but really haven't decided yet.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...