Saturday, March 17, 2012

Eva Longoria Post-Split: 'I Feel Very Excited About My Life'

Eva Longoria spilit
After stepping out with a smile this week to celebrate her 37th birthday with pals, Eva Longoria says her face tells the whole story. 
"I feel very excited about my life and I'm excited about things to come," the actress tells PEOPLE, speaking out for the first time since her split from Eduardo Cruz. "There are so many things on the horizon." 
Topping the list: visiting President Barack Obama next week in Washington to discuss education, immigration and the economy.
"I'm always nervous [about meeting him]," says Longoria, who co-chairs his re-election campaign. "It's the President of the United States. You should always get nervous." 
Also on the agenda is promoting the series finale of Desperate Housewives and going on an upcoming trip to Europe for L'Oreal. 

One thing that doesn't excite her so much: turning 37 
"It's an uneventful age," she says "After a certain age, you stop celebrating."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...