Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ravi-Nagma part ways

Ravi Kishen and Nagma end their long-standing love affair, have decided not to work together in future

The much-publicised love affair between Ravi Kishen and Nagma is over. In fact not only have the two actors parted ways, they have also decided never to work together again. Nagma and Ravi Kishen who have starred together in eight Bhojpuri films together are at present shooting for the last schedule of their film Mai To Badi Mai, produced by G.P. Sippy of Sholay fame.


On being contacted Ravi Kishen confirmed the news. He said, "It is true that Nagma and I have decided not to work with each other. It was a mutual decision, which we took after discussing a lot of issue between ourselves. It was the best decision we could reach as a lot of things were being said and written about us and I was losing my focus. I was the one who brought the Bhojpuri industry back on its feet and there are over 30,000 people working in the industry today who have high expectations from me. I do not want any distraction from my work and I do not want to let them down."

Ravi added, "I have never denied our relationship. I have never lied about Nagma and I never will. But now we are just friends. I will always have utmost respect for her as a person and as a co-star. She is hard-working and dedicated."



Ravi said that he has known Nagma for the past 14 years. "After I shifted to the Bhojpuri film industry in 2002, I started working with her and people unnecessarily began commenting on our relationship. I have always loved my family too and never let them down. But I cannot risk my career for this relationship," he said. But both of them being a popular pair in Bhojpuri films, is this a wise career move? "I don't know about that but too much is being said about us, so at least for the time being we will not work together. Why get into additional hassles? As of now, its only work ahead for me," he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...