Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chelsea Handler & Dave Salmoni Split


Chelsea Handler and her beau, Animal Planet hunk Dave Salmoni, have called it quits.
The laugh-out-loud comedian joked during her September 1st monologue, “I have been working for the E! network for over three years now, and in addition to hosting this chucklefest of a show, I’ve given many suggestions on how to improve the quality of their entire network. As you can tell by the current line-up of shows, they have taken none of my suggestions. So I’ve decided to consult for other networks.”
“Up until a couple weeks ago, I was working very intimately with the Animal Planet, but unfortunately, that contract was terminated,” she laughed. “However, I enjoyed being in bed with them and may hook up for an occasional project.” Ha ha! We love it!!!
Chelsea, 35, and Dave, 34, were spotted together last in late August at a concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...