Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Forget Kelly Brook and Sarah Harding... Ultimo's Michelle Mone hires herself as an underwear model after losing SIX STONE


She vowed to pose in a sexy lingerie shoot when she had reached her target weight of 11 stone.
And now Ultimo boss Michelle Mone has kept her promise, by stripping off for a new shoot after losing a staggering six stone in the space of three years.
The 38-year-old is following in the footsteps of Kelly Brook, Sarah Harding and Penny Lancaster by posing in her Ultimo range, and said she is thrilled to be able to show off her new slimline figure.




She said: 'I spent ten years trapped in a body I hated, now I love the new me and I'm happy to show it off.
'For years I tortured myself about my weight. I was miserable, I hated myself. How I look today is the result of three years of hard work, and I want to end that on a high note and put all my insecurities behind me. It's the end of a chapter and I won’t be doing anything like this ever again.'
And Michelle, who went from a size 20 to a size 10 after using herbal appetite suppressants, credits former Spice Girls star Mel B for helping her find the courage to fulfil her dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...