Sunday, January 16, 2011

Auntie Vivica Thinks Her Boy Toy Slimm Is Baby Daddy Material


We don’t know how we missed this the other day in the midst of Auntie Viv’s cougar chit chat with Wendy Williams the other day, but this b*tch is trying to get knocked up. By the 26-year-old with the undefined career aspirations. And no real name.


Vivica Fox is ready to settle down and start a family with her club-promoter boyfriend Slimm, and according to what she said on the Wendy Williams Show this week conceiving shouldn’t be a problem.
“We’re planning after the tour to do the thing,” she said about her plans to start trying for a baby after she finishes touring for her play Cheaper To Keep Her. “If I could get a boy and a girl that would be fabulous and [then] I’m shutting down shop and shipping these eggs to Africa somewhere.”

And while the actress would consider other paths to parenthood, she feels getting pregnant will come easy. “I don’t have a problem with adopting,” she said. “I don’t know about a surrogate. I don’t know if i can do that. I’m too much of a control freak. I would be calling her every day getting on her nerves…I’m very fertile so I don’t think I’d have a problem and he appears to be too.”

He’s using her to get a name, she’s using him to get a baby. She thinks it’s love. We doubt this will end well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...