Saturday, January 22, 2011

Evelyn Lozada Wants Kids With Chad Ochocinco


Evelyn Lozada, of “Basketball Wives” fame, has admitted that she would like to expand her and fiance Chad Ochocinco’s family with more kids. The two got engaged last month, and Evelyn has told People:
“He gets who I am, supports my dreams and loves me unconditionally. I just knew he was the one from me.”
“I couldn’t be happier with my engagement to Chad. Our friendship is true love and respect and is unlike anything that I have ever experienced.”
A source also said, “Evelyn has been dying to have kids and is looking forward to starting a family with Ocho.”

Chad has 4 children from previous relationships (3 daughters and a son) and Lozada has a daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...