Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Patsy Palmer: My Amazing New Bikini Body After 4 Babies



WITH her fabulous bikini body, shiny hair and new mum glow, Patsy Palmer has changed so much since playing downtrodden EastEnders character Bianca Jackson.Gone are the dowdy clothes, scraped-back hairstyle and the anguished expression that came with her character’s famous catchphrase “Rickaaaay!”

But, looking fabulous in a Liz Hurley bikini, Patsy confesses she’s now completely at ease with her new “womanly curves” and size 12 body – even though she can’t get back into her old jeans yet.

“I’m not one of those stars who wanted to snap back to a size zero in a couple of weeks. I can’t stand the pressure it puts on women to lose weight after birth.

“I’m a mum and a real woman, and you have to accept that after having kids your body will change and never quite be the same. I’m much curvier than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...