Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alyssa Milano Pregnant With First Child!



Actress Alyssa Milano and her husband Dave Bugliari are expecting their first child!
Alyssa Milano, 38, and her hubby Dave Bugliari, 32, are expecting their first child together, Milano’s rep confirms.
“They’re just over the moon,” a friend Alyssa’s reveals. “They are so excited.”
Milano took to her Twitter on Tuesday to confirm her baby news.

“Yes, it’s true. And we couldn’t be happier,” she wrote. “Thank you for your warm wishes and love!”
Milano and Bugliari, an agent for the Creative Artists Agency, married in August 2009 after three years of dating.
Alyssa, who is due in the early fall, has previously said she wanted to start a family.
“We are going to take what God gives us,” the actress said in December. “We’re not not trying, but we’re not really trying either. Whatever god gives us we’ll be grateful for.”
“I’ve always thought maybe one or two children,” Alyssa added. “If I have kids, I know that I will have a girl! When I was a teenager, wow did I put my mom through it!”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...