Saturday, February 26, 2011

Camille Grammer Gives Kelsey's Marriage Her Blessing

Kelsey Grammer is now legally able to marry his fiancée Kayte Walsh – and his ex-wife Camille Grammer is taking the news in stride. 

"I have a great many mixed feelings about today," Camille, a star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, says in a statement. "I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. I'm grateful to my family and friends who have stood by me through this time. I will never forget their love and support."

"What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children," the statement continues. "And I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...