Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drew Barrymore enjoys a very happy birthday with her brand new beau

Drew Barrymore is ringing in her 36th year with a brand new boyfriend.
The Charlie's Angels actress was spotted with her new man, Will Kopelman, at LA cafe Joan's on Third yesterday ahead of her official birthday today.
Kopelman, 33, is an art consultant and the son of former head of the American arm of Chanel, Arie Kopelman.

The actress previously dated Justin Long, who starred alongside her in the romantic comedy, Going The Distance.
Barrymore, who has been married twice to Welsh bartender Jeremy Thomas and comedian Tom Green, recently said she is becoming more realistic about relationships.
'In my twenties I did want the fairytale,' she said.
'But in my thirties I realised there is a next day. It's about a truth and getting to be who you are.
'The irony is I don't need anyone to give the fairytale to me; I can give it to myself or I will try and provide it for people through different avenues.'
Barrymore has enjoyed huge success in her career and has made over sixty films which have banked a huge £1.4bn at the box office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...