Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pearl Lowe pregnant with fifth child

Pearl Lowe and husband Danny Goffey are expecting another child.

The 41-year-old is 3 months pregnant.

'I'm sure a lot of people will think Danny and I have gone mad. Five kids!' says Pearl.

'But we are over the moon, we just couldn't be happier about it.'

Pearl has had to change her diet now that she's eating for 2.

'After 5 years of being a vegetarian I have started to eat meat again,' she tells Hello!

'I am very anaemic so I did it for the baby, to make sure my iron levels were good.'

Pearl and Supergrass drummer Danny, who tied the knot in 2008, are already parents to Alfie, 13,Frankie, 10, and Betty, 5.

The designer is also mum to Daisy, 21, with Gwen Stefani's husband Gavin Rossdale, 44.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...