Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Suzanne Shaw: I’d be happy if I fell pregnant now

Suzanne Shaw is looking forward to having children with new husband Jason King.


The former singer - who is already mum to Corey, 4, with ex Darren Day - tied the knot with the DJ on 14 June.‘The minute I got married, I felt that if I fell pregnant now it would be a good thing,’ says Suzanne.
‘[We’re not trying] but if and when it happens, it would be wonderful. Jay would like two more, so I’ve said we’ll see.’
Suzanne, 27, thinks Jason, 34, has been a brilliant role model for Corey.
‘He’s the best dad in the world,’ she adds. ‘That’s not just me being biased. He is so paternal and responsible and everything that Corey has learned, it is from him.’



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...